Narrative for Leadership Growth
Photo: Fredrik Broman
Narrative for leadership growth
As leaders your most powerful tool is your voice and your story. In today’s world our voices can be lost in a forest of demand, quick decisions, and rapid change. We invite you to press the pause button. Join is in a real forest to find pathways back to ourselves and reconnect us to the purpose and passion that caused us tobbecome leaders in all our different forms.
During this residential you will be given skills that help you craft and vocalise your leadership story. You will be shown how to co-create narratives with those you lead and create a shared vision and defined journey into the future you wish to inhabit.
We will show you how to do this with power, potency, and impact.
Only a small group will be allowed to take part to ensure quality, support and sustainability.
- Leaders will come away with tangible techniques to improve their storytelling and presentation skills.
- Better understanding of systems thinking and systemic design.
- A greater understanding of the impact of cultural narratives on behaviors and beliefs.
- A clearer ability to identify challenges they face as leaders and the development of strategies to overcome them.
- A supportive space to learn from other participants who each bring their own unique skill set and experience.
- Being part of a tightly knitted network of support, created during the course and an opportunity for a follow up online.
- This course adopts a completely unique two-fold approach which involves participants being supported in exploring their internal narrative landscape in order to effect change in their external lives.
The retreat overview
- Meet and greet
- Overview of the course
- Dinner and mingle
- Storytelling by Katrice
- Stories – how they shape who we are
- Systems and relationships
- Visioning our future and building the roadmap
- Closing of the session
- Techniques for engaging with others
- The power of rhythm, repetition, rhyme and rest
- Harnessing the knowledge
- Sharing the knowledge
- Dinner and celebration
The stories we tell literally make the world. If you want to change the world, you need to change your story.
The pricing for now is 9500 kr/person for course, single room and full boarding.
We will be a small group of no more than 11 people. We need at least 9 people to go through with the course.
Possible dates is 19-21 April or 3-5th May.
Please let us know if you are interested!